How To Become Prosperous And Stay That Way (Part 2)

By Dale Mazurek

This is part two in my prosperity articles. This series is making out to be a long one but if people are getting any good advice out of it then it is worth it. For the most part affiliate marketing is how I put these into practice but they can be used no matter how your financial marketing works. I hope you will come back frequently to look at my newly published articles and I would hope you would tell you friends about them.

1. Believe In Yourself Or Forget It

Believing in you in my opinion is the most important part in becoming and staying prosperous. Believing in your self is going to determine how well you do in life. I don’t care what it is if you truly believe that you can do it than you will succeed. It took me a long time to believe I could be successful at affiliate marketing. However now that I started believing in myself things have never looked better for me. Other people will make decisions about you on how confident you seem. If you are trying to sell something and you don’t really believe in yourself then trust me your potential customer is going to read that on you and they will be gone.

2. How Does Believing In Yourself Work
The first thing you’re going to notice is that you walk with pride in your stride. Your confidence levels are going to rise to heights that you didn’t even know existed. Your understanding of things is going to become much clearer therefore making you more capable of dealing with them. So the more you understand the more prosperous you will be.

So if you believe in yourself you will be able to go to someone and ask them for something in confidence. And if the belief is strong enough you will probably get what you are looking for.

It has always baffled me as to how not believing can affect people so negatively. My cousin showed me her poetry that she has been writing for about twenty years. To be honest it is some of the best work I have ever read and I read a lot. When I asked her why she isn’t getting it published she told me that she wasn’t good enough. This is a prime example of someone losing out on lots of income because she doesn’t believe in herself.
To make things worse the non believers always think they have to handle all aspects on their own. I know my cousin is a good enough poet to get published but she is so worried about all the other aspects of getting her poems published that it stands in her way. You have to know that there are other people out there to help you along the way. So as long as you believe in what you’re doing other people will help you keep those beliefs alive.

So don’t hold back on something that will succeed because you’re not sure of how to do it. There are people who are paid to put your business in place and make sure it works. So stop looking at the cup as half empty and start believing that you can become prosperous.

Okay this is the end of my second excerpt on how to become prosperous and stay that way. In the following weeks I will continue on with this series. It is important to follow the series. You can print each edition if you want because remember once it is done it won’t be available for long because as I submit these I am working on an eBook that will be going for sale.

Thanks,
Dale Mazurek

Dale is a professional affiliate marketer who has come from getting scammed throughout the years to becoming very successful at what he does. You can see his program at http://stcajo.netsalaries.com He has also started two interactive blogs that can be viewed at http://relationshiptidbits.blogspot.com/ or http://fishingtutor.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dale_Mazurek

Labels:

Posted by mbuhlah, Monday, December 15, 2008 4:18 AM

2 Comments:
Hi... that was great stuff.. I really like reading on this subject Could you tell me more on that... I love to explore

Franchise Opportunity
thanks for the advice, I will certainly taken on board what you have said here, business for sale
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, September 22, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

<< Home | << Add a comment