Decor & You




Franchise Description

Decor & You® gives you the opportunity to build a home-based business in the expanding field of interior decorating!

The industry's newest decorating franchise, Decor & You® features personalized service from professionally trained interior decorators and state-of-the-art computerized sampling. We provide our franchisees with a Regional Developer to support them through the developmental stages of their growing businesses and provide coaching and problem-solving assistance while tracking and nurturing their success.

A Growth Industry

The interior decorating field is a vast, exciting and exceptionally lucrative market in which to conduct business. Americans currently invest at least $60 billion annually on home furnishings. A recent study by the 2000 American Express Retail Index shows that over 30% of homeowners plan three or more home improvement projects a year. Decor & You® gives you the opportunity to build a home-based business in the expanding field of interior decorating. As a Decor Designer you will develop clients within your protected marketing area through proven methods that will ultimately position you as the local, resident expert on decorating needs.

Exploit your talents to grow a business doing something you love! Complete the short form below and we will tell you more about our regional and individual franchise opportunities.

Decor & You® Franchisees Are Talking!

"Words cannot adequately express how proud and pleased I am to be a part of the Decor & You® enterprise. The organization's commitment to superior client satisfaction drives all of its actions--something that truly sets it apart in today's competitive business environment. This commitment is evidenced by such things as the variety and quality of products and services available to the Decor Designers for their clients, the comprehensive training provided to franchise owners and the fantastic supportive infrastructure designed to ensure long-term success" - Amy Boesen, Decor Designer, NE

"As a first-time business owner, my experience with Decor & You® has been a positive one - a challenging, yet rewarding journey with the camaraderie and support of your peers having the same hopes and dreams of being a successful decorator. The training program offers a complete insight into becoming a professional interior decorator with comprehensive sales, marketing, advertising & business skills. The efforts of the Decor & You® system outlines a clear, progressive plan to maximize your productivity & achieve goals you did not dream possible." - Corrine Barone, Regional Developer, Southbury, CT

"After previously owning and operating an Interior Decorating Business as a sole proprietor with formal training, WOW was I surprised! I realized I didn't know as much as I thought. The training through Decor & You® has been and continues to be outstanding. It enables me to service my clients with confidence and expertise. As an independent decorator I was in business for myself and by myself. However, with Decor & You® , I am in business for myself but not by myself. Decor & You® is team oriented and success driven. Thanks for making my dreams come true!" - Michele Reed, Decor Designer, GA

"After 21 years in the travel industry I knew it was time for a career change. Owning my own business had been a long time goal, yet I wasn't sure what it would be or how I would get started. Friends have encouraged me to pursue a decorating career, but I was afraid to step out on my own until I found Decor & You® . They have a proven system that helps you succeed by allowing you to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. I can't believe I own my own business and I'm doing something I love." - Judy Yablonski, Decor Designer, CT

Franchise Training and Support

Decor & You provides a CID certified professional education program for all franchisees, held at the Performance Enhancement Center in Southbury CT. An additional 3 day training program is provided for Regional Developers. <


Investment Requirements

Franchise Fee: $25,000
Required Cash liquidity: $20,000 to $50,000
Total Investment Range: $50,000 to $75,000

Labels:

Posted by manung36, Friday, February 22, 2008 3:13 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment